J. Kennedy DuBose, Jr., Of Counsel
Ken serves as of counsel in the firm. Ken’s practice includes a wide variety of civil litigation focusing on insurance defense, personal injury, medical malpractice, governmental law, real estate, trusts and estates.
He has represented clients in South Carolina state and federal courts and has successfully tried numerous cases to jury verdicts. He also serves as the County Attorney for Kershaw County. He was previously a member of Kershaw County Council.
Ken founded one of the predecessor firms, DuBose Robinson Morgan, PC, which evolved from his eighteen-year practice with the late Senator Donald H. Holland dating back to 1980.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- South Carolina Bar, Member
- Kershaw County Bar Association, Member, Past President
- University of Georgia, Juris Doctor cum laude, 1973
- Emory University, B.A., 1970
- South Carolina, 1974
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
803-432-1992 ext. 11
Areas of Practice:Civil Litigation Practice
Medical Malpractice Defense
Trusts and Estates